Looking for ideas on what to get for the boater in your life for the holidays? We gotcha covered. For more ideas, check out these gift guides from Overton’s, Orvis, REI, and West Marine.
- Life Jacket: Having a life jacket for any water activity has you prepared to have the best experience on the water. Shop your favorite local retailer for a U.S. Coast Guard approved life jacket.
- ACR Personal Safety Light: Make a habit of clipping an ACR Personal Safety Light to every life jacket.
- ACR ResQLink™ PLB Personal Locator Beacon: A GPS-enabled rescue beacon that’s suited for outdoor adventures of all sizes (think: everything from hiking and cycling to hunting and fishing).
- Whistles for Life Tri-Power Whistle: Be a prepared boater with a whistle attached to your life jacket – if you can be heard, you can be rescued.
- Simrad Boat Connect Hub: Keep an eye on battery voltage, weather and know your boat is still safe in the slip right from your smartphone.
- 7×50 Binoculars: A pair of 7×50 binoculars can be invaluable on the high seas with 7 times magnification, splash resistance and high-end prisms.
- Fly-Fishing School: Beginning or expert, there’s always something new to learn at the Orvis Fly-Fishing School.
- DAN Boater Travel Safety Association Membership: The DAN Boater travel safety association provides emergency medical services & travel safety resources to recreational boaters, cruisers, and sailors.